How does Lipomassage™ work?
Treatments are administered with the new Ergodrive head, which is equipped with LPG's patented, independent motorised rollers. The ROLL'Up, ROLL'In and ROLL'Out action gently yet intensively conditions skin tissue to eliminate fat deposits, revitalize blood and lymphatic circulation (i.e. ROLL'Up), and reactivate lipolysis (e.g. ROLL' In action is responsible for more than 70% of the fat elimination). With the multiple rotational differentials of the ROLL modalities, LIPOMASSAGE is also able to stimulate the collagen and elastin production and firm slackening skin (i.e. ROLL'Out).
Who is Lipomassage™ for?
For any women who:
- Despite weight loss diets, cannot seem to get rid of "saddlebag thighs", "banana bulges", fat deposits riddled with cellulite dimples... and basically any figure defect out there.
- Are thin and practice a healthy lifestyle, yet suffer from cellulite dimples, fat deposits or flabby skin.
- Despite using cosmetics, can't remove thick, orange peel skin.Would like rapid, risk-free and painless results - without undergoing surgery.
- Have experienced the major hormonal fluctuations of puberty, pregnancy, or menopause which have ended in dramatic figure changes.
- Have been able to stay thin over the years, but have not been able to avoid the sagging, thinning skin of advancing age.Understand that it's necessary to reactivate the cells responsible for youthful skin and weight loss (i.e. fibroblasts and adipocytes) and therefore include LPG MÉCANO-STIMULATION* in their anti-aging beauty routine.
But also for men who:
- Have a healthy lifestyle (sport, balanced diet) but still have stubborn fat such as love-handles?
- Wish to sculpt certain parts of their body.
- Have lost weight and want to keep their skin firm and elastic.
Is it new?
LPG has been in use for over fifteen years; sessions can be counted in their millions, and with every day that passes tens of thousands of women and men feel the benefits
Is it painless?
This is a personalized treatment adapted to the skin sensitivity of each individual patient, it is never painful.
Some areas of the body are more sensitive than others, however treatment should never be painful.
Most clients find it a relaxing and pleasant experience, similar to a deep massage. As the rollers glide over the body, you will feel a vibration as the skin flexes, accompanied by a tingling and warming of the area, due to the increase in blood flow.
You may also need to visit the bathroom directly after treatment as your system is starting to rid itself of toxins, fat deposits and excess fluid. This is due to the lymphatic system being stimulated – don’t worry, this is a good sign as it shows the treatment is working!
How many sessions will I need and how often can I be treated?
It depends on the area, problem and person to be treated; this will be discussed at your initial consultation and will be reviewed during the course of treatment. For treating cellulite, an initial course of 14 treatments is recommended, with a maintenance program of 1 session every 4 weeks. However, we are all individuals so one person may see results in just 5 or 6 treatments, whilst another may not see results until much later.
See before and after photos, these will give you an indication of the number of treatments various patients have received.
The recommended number of treatments per week is two. However, if you are in the process of loosing a significant amount of weight or have problematic or painful cellulite, then one treatment per week will be sufficient to kick start your body into looking and feeling better.
How long does a session last for?
Each session lasts for 45 minutes.
You should allow approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour per session. This allows sufficient time for the therapist to discuss any issues with you and for you to change into your Endermowear, ready for treatment.
What will I wear during a session?
Endermowear is a specially designed body stocking that is worn to allow the Endermologie™ treatment head to glide over the body and insures optimal hygiene.
Will you treat specific areas or is it an all over treatment?
During your consultation, the therapist will discuss your specific needs and any problem areas to be targeted. However, time will be spent on other areas to help stimulate general circulation and assist in the elimination of toxins.
Are there any side effects?
If you have sensitive skin you may experience slight bruising of the treated area. This is due to the ‘aspiration’ and ‘rolling’ action of the machine on the skin.
Can anyone be treated?
No, certain medical conditions prohibit treatment. If you are undergoing any medical treatment you should consult your doctor before commencing treatment.
Why are photographs taken and who will see them?
By taking photographic evidence we can accurately monitor improvement and ensure that you are receiving the best treatment. Over the course of treatment, your therapist will be able to make any necessary adjustments to your personal requirements by using different programs to ensure you gain maximum benefit.
Your photographs will remain private and confidential - no one else will see them other than your therapist. On occasion we may ask for permission to use your photographs for promotional use, all names and personal details will remain confidential.
Does it help you lose weight?
Endermologie acts on the cellulite as well as on the quality and appearance of the skin; this may be accompanied by some weight loss.
Can it replace a diet?
Whilst a sensible diet can help you to maintain a healthy weight, Endermologie acts effectively on cellulite and on body shape and volume.
Is it more effective than sport?
Sport is obviously very beneficial, but it can’t fight cellulite. So you need to combine sport with a course of Endermologie.
Can it replace liposuction?
Liposuction techniques are designed to help with body shape and volume, but they can’t solve problems of cellulite and skin appearance. Consequently, Endermologie is an excellent complement to plastic surgery.
Has the effectiveness of the technique been proven scientifically?
The results obtained by the LPG technique have been confirmed by scientific studies conducted in leading American and European universities.
Your ally against cellulite, your source of well-being.
Suitable for all ages, Endermologie is especially effective against the effects of time. The fact is that circulatory disorders tend worse over time; cellulite’s “orange peel” appearance takes hold, and the skin looses it’s elasticity. By increasing local microcirculation , the LPG method restores the trophicity of the connective tissue and thus improves skin appearance and tone.
A non-invasive painless treatment
The LPG method is practiced by health and beauty professionals exclusively trained in and equipped with the Cellu M6.Cellu M6 Keymodule high technology enables the practitioner to achieve optimum tissue mechanization, notably in the hypodermal fat cells. This cutaneous gymnastics help to reharmonise the connective tissue and increase both blood and lymph circulation, thus promoting the elimination of metabolic waste. The result: a slimmer, more contoured body and a smoother, firmer skin. Futhermore, this painless process produces a feeling of well- being; it is relaxing; and it involves no medical treatment or the administration of any chemical substances. It simply consists of restoring and activating a number of the organism’s and the skin’s natural functions.
Where can I get the Endermologie treatment?
The Endermologie Lipomassage treatment is available at RED CARPET ON QUEEN. Before you start your treatment you will need to come in for a consultation with one of our qualified therapists. This is free of charge and will help you to decide of the treatment is for you. We do not recommend getting your first treatment on the same day as your consultation as it is important for you to take some time to think about whether this is the right cellulite reduction therapy for you.
What’s the cost?
Endermologie Lipomassage is $150 per treatment. A course of 10 can be purchased for $1.000.
Slimming and contouring – but only where you need it
The ironic part of dieting is that your desired weight loss often comes at the price of your beautiful womanly curves. Before losing your saddlebags, you’ll lose your breasts, buttocks and the cheek definition on your face.
A major advantage of LIPOMASSAGE is its ability to precisely target and treat only the areas that are a problem. Even your diet- and exercise- resistant cellulite dimples can be smoothed away. As for the resculpting action of LIPOMASSAGE, it can redefine and uplift a shapeless buttock – so you’ll not only have dimple-free skin, you’ll also have a perfect figure! What else could you possibly wish for?
Simple claims are not enough, so LPG has always made it their duty to scientifically prove their claims.
26 years of research
International Scientific Committee of Research (www.cosire-lpg.com)
Continually evolving techniques
Results from our latest scientific study:
- +70% activation of lipolysis (elimination of fat)
- +240% activation of collagen production (redensification of the skin)
- +160% activation of elastin production
How does Endermolift work?
The micro pulsation of LPG’s patented lift heads creates a delicate tissue wave that gently stimulates skin. The pulse and suction strength can be adjusted to accommodate each client’s needs.
Fire & Ice
Why it is called Fire & Ice IN “Fire & Ice Treatment”?
The centerpiece of this remarkable treatment system is a combination of two therapeutic masques. The fire, the extremely powerful INTENSIVE RESURFACING MASQUE and the ice, the second masque which is the REJUVENATING MASQUE. This Fire & Ice combo does wonders.
Is it Safe?
Yes, Fire & Ice Red Carpet Treatment is a safe & effective treatment. It may itch, tingle or feel hot and it does all three during the ‘Fire’ session, but very mildly. It is suitable most of the skin types but not advised for those with active skin conditions.
What to expect after the Fire & Ice Treatment?
• Your skin usually glows after this treatment
• Skin will typically feel tight and firm after the procedure
• Mild redness of the skin may occur following the procedure
• There should be little to no scaling and downtime after the procedure
• It may be repeated at four-week intervals (a series of 6 facials is suggested to receive the optimum clinical result)
• Care for your skin by using a mild non-abrasive cleanser or other mild products for five days after the procedure
• Protect your new skin with adequate sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher
• It is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure after the treatment
How long does it take?
The whole treatment will be around 45 mins to 1 hour. There may be mild redness after the treatment, you are not advised to have the treatment on the day of an event, best to have it one day prior the event.
How long does it take to see results?
You will see visible results after the first treatment and will achieve optimal results after 4 to 6 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart.
[tab title="SPRAY TANNING"]
* Waxing/shaving should be done at least 24 hours before tanning.
* Avoid moisturizing for 24 hours before tanning as even after showering residue can remain on skin.
* On the day of your tan, do not wear any make-up, deodorant or perfume, body oils or lotions.
Immediately after your spray tan:
* Remember the instant tan color you see is only a guiding bronzer. Your tan will develop within 6-8 hours.
* Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6-8 hours.
* Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products over the developing tan.
* Avoid activities that make you sweat for 6-8 hours after the tan is applied.
After your tan has developed:
To allow maximum DHA development, wait 6-12 hours before showering.
* Pale/Hard to tan skin should wait 8-12 hours
* Medium/Dark skin should wait 6-8 hours
* Shower with warm water. Once the water runs clear, use a shower gel containing no essential oils (do not use cloths, use your hands) and pat the skin dry (don’t rub).
* Avoid using skincare products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they will strip your tan.
* Do not wax/shave for 24 hours as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too!
POINTS TO CONSIDER
Depending on the individual, the results may vary.
Chlorine, perfume, deodorant, products containing essential oils, dehydration and skin health can all affect your tan result.
[gradient_button size="small" bg_color="#e00" color="#fff" text="Book an appointment" title="Full Price List" url="http://redcarpetonqueen.ca/book-an-appointment/" position="left"]