Using the Vita Liberata Spray Tanning machine allows you to have a luxurious tan without harming your skin. The tan does not rely on your acidic level, meaning the tan itself WILL NOT turn you orange. There are three shades of choice, Hawaii is your sun kissed golden glow. It’s a healthy glow. Ecuador is your radiant glowing tan, perfect for any occasion. Brazil is your week’s vacation; this is our deepest brown-based tan. In the winter season, the most common is Ecuador or Brazil while in the summer season the most common is Hawaii, which is more of a glow. Many clients like to get a Hawaii glow before going on their get-away in order to have a base tan for their skin.
[toggle_content title="How does Spray Tanning work?"]
[toggle_content title="Technical Information"]
* Waxing/shaving should be done at least 24 hours before tanning.
* Avoid moisturizing for 24 hours before tanning as even after showering residue can remain on skin.
* On the day of your tan, do not wear any make-up, deodorant or perfume, body oils or lotions.
Immediately after your spray tan:
* Remember the instant tan color you see is only a guiding bronzer. Your tan will develop within 6-8 hours.
* Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6-8 hours.
* Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products over the developing tan.
* Avoid activities that make you sweat for 6-8 hours after the tan is applied.
After your tan has developed:
To allow maximum DHA development, wait 6-12 hours before showering.
* Pale/Hard to tan skin should wait 8-12 hours
* Medium/Dark skin should wait 6-8 hours
* Shower with warm water. Once the water runs clear, use a shower gel containing no essential oils (do not use cloths, use your hands) and pat the skin dry (don’t rub).
* Avoid using skincare products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they will strip your tan.
* Do not wax/shave for 24 hours as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too!
POINTS TO CONSIDER
Depending on the individual, the results may vary.
Chlorine, perfume, deodorant, products containing essential oils, dehydration and skin health can all affect your tan result.
[toggle_content title="Results at RCQ"]
Click image for full size
|PER SPRAY TAN||$65|
[gradient_button size="small" bg_color="#e00" color="#fff" text="Book an appointment" title="Full Price List" url="https://redcarpetonqueen.ca/book-an-appointment/" position="left"]